|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What costs are included in the property rental?
Included in the property rental charge is the rental of the specified property for the agreed dates, the linen for the relevant occupants and the basic utility bills such as electricity, gas and water.
- Can I book online?
Yes, bookings can be made through this website. Simply click the "Enquire Now" button that you will find on any property page and you will be redirected to an Enquiry form. Complete this form and click "Send Email". Your enquiry will then be sent to us and we will then contact you with details of the property's availability, price, any extras that you request and the method of payment.
- Is there flexibility with set arrival days?
There is flexibility with changeover days and we will do our best to accommodate you accordingly. In high season for certain properties there will be set changeover days (normally Saturday and Sunday) and it will state this on the booking conditions.
- What happens if something is broken during my stay?
If any small breakages occur we ask that you report them to us and if possible (in the case of cups, plates etc.) replace them.
- Is holiday insurance included in the price?
No, we do not provide holiday Insurance and we highly recommend that you ensure that you have adequate insurance cover for you and your party.
- What time can we occupy the property on our arrival day?
Entry into the property is 3pm. If you arrive on an early flight we will arrange for your luggage to be stored and you can use the surrounding facilities till the property is changed over and ready for you.
- What time do we have to vacate the villa on our last day?
You must vacate your rental property on the last day of your stay by 11am. We will always do our best to accommodate you if you have a late flight.
- If we have a problem in resort, who do we contact?
On arrival at the resort we will provide you with the contact numbers for your property should a problem occur. We will also provide you with our contact numbers.
- Are linen and towels provided?
On arrival linen and towels will be provided for the relevant occupants.
- Will there be English speaking channels on the TV?
In specific properties English Speaking Chanels will be provided and it will note this in the property description.
- Do I need to take travel adaptor plugs?
Yes, 220/240 volts at a frequency of 50 – 60 Hz.
- Is there a time difference in Portugal?
The time in Portugal is the same as the time in the UK and Ireland.
- If we are interested in buying the property we’re currently renting, who do we contact?
You would need to contact a sales consultant at Manor Park.